Thursday, January 29, 2009

our cute little bug is 2 months old

I am a little late, Colton was 2 months on monday. He is growing so fast he weighs just about 15lbs, i know chunker but a cute one i might add. I love to be with him and always have him smiling at me even when he is being a stinker. He love kisses and scratching his back it kinda tickles him but he loves it. He is such a good baby and now sleeps for 7 hrs ever night, you have no idea how much i enjoy that. we love him so much i cant even explain it. here are a few pictures of him


















Sleeping Just hangin out, big smiles








I dont know what he is doing but still cute as can be





6 comments:

Cadi said...

Mr. Lover Pants is killing me! yummy...loving those cheeks!

Dear Colton-

Happy 2 month Birthday sweet baby boy! I love you!

Aunt Cadi

Lyndsay Winters said...

15 pounds at 2 months has got to be some kind of record! He should get an award for that! Him and Bostyn wear the same size onesie! Happy 2 months Colton! You are as cute as can be!

*** said...

Geez two months went fast. I love all his outfits, so cute! I cant believe he is already 15 pounds. Ty only weighs 19 and he's 1, but Ty is small for his age. :) I hope I get to see you guys when you are in SJ, Call me kay! love ya

Jen said...

Hey Lady I haven't talked to you forever. Little Colton is so cute! We need to have a girls get together in St.Johns sometime. I miss everyone! Then all our kids could play how weird is that!!!

Dee Waite's said...

Colton is a cute one....I like your family picture you guys look nice....

Sarah said...

HEATH- I finally got to a computer! He is such a cutie pie! I can't believe he is 2 months old! Happy 2 months little guy! I love you all!