Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary







Today me and andrew have offically been married for 3 yrs. It has been the best 3 yrs of my life. Marrying the person that makes you happy and is your best friend is awesome. andrew is the best husband and daddy that i could ask for. We didnt do much today but hangout together all day since we both had the day off and then we went out to dinner and my brother and sister in law were kind enough to watch our little bug so we could have some time together thanks lyndsay and derek. A lot has happened since we got married we bought our first house and had our first baby. It doesnt sound like much but it is to us. We are so blessed to have our little bug our lives and cant wait to see him grow and see what the future holds for us.

7 comments:

*** said...

Congrats Heath! you and Andrew make cute parents. I cant wait to meet Colton, I'll probably be coming there in Feb sometime. Take care. Love you guys!

Cadi said...

I love those pics!

He is FANTASTIC!

Rachelle and sometimes Katelyn said...

Cute pictures, are you coming to the cousin potluck on this Sat. the 17th of Jan?

Jenna said...

Happy anniversary! I think you guys are perfect together! I hope you had a good one :)

Jace and Cadence said...

Congrats on the three years! hope all is well

Anonymous said...

the best thing about it is that you realize you are blessed:)

congrats on a great year!!!

Lyndsay Winters said...

Happy 3 years! We loved watching Colton. Heather, you look super good in the picture I took!