Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today was Coltons 2 month check up but he is 2 1/2 mths. He officially weighs 14lbs 11 oz and is 24 in long i thought that he was heavier than that. he is the 90th percentile for weight 70th percentile for height. yes i know he is a chunker but i love it. It was shot day so andrew had to hold down his arms while the nurse held his legs and started shooting his chubby little legs with the shots. she did the first one and he lost it and it went all down hill after that. I tried to calm him down but it didnt work till it was over he was looking at me like why did you let that happen, i was so sad. He was obssessed with the dalmation dog that was one the table with him he was talking to it and was hitting it. He did good for his first set of shots, i just hope it gets easier. We love you BUG.



Here he is looking at us after he was talking to the dog

Here he is playin with the puppy.


Here is one that i thought was cute so i just threw it in there. isnt he so cute, how can u resist that cute smile.




Here he a big suns fan, me and andrew went to the suns game and had colton be suns fan with us

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow what a sweetie.~You look gorgeous in your family picture by the way!

Lyndsay Winters said...

I warned you about the shots! It does get easier...a little. He is a cutie!

Dee Waite's said...

I dont like shots too SAD...and I think his legs are cute thats how Brynadees were...

Dee Waite's said...

I dont like shots too SAD...and I think his legs are cute thats how Brynadees were...

Danilee and Kaden said...

Of course i remember you. Your little boy is way cute, so much hair. Atleast it isnt out of control like Kadens was. I will send an you an invite.