Thursday, March 25, 2010

2 weeks already!

Today my little princess is 2 weeks old! She is such a good baby and is doing good. Since she isnt really doing much since eating, sleeping and pooping all over me, she is such a joy to have in our home besides all the sleepless nights. I love all the noises she makes and smiles and laughs. Colton is such a cute big brother he loves her now and wants to hug and kiss her all the time. Sometimes he is a little ruff but that will get better. She went to the doctor today and her stats are:

Weight: 6lbs 7oz (5th percentile)
height: 19 1/2 inches (20th percentile)
Head: didnt get the measurement but (13th percentile)

So i am not use to seeing these numbers. I am used to seeing through the roof numbers, colton was such a big baby and mya is so itty bitty. but i guess that it is a good thing right. We are so lucky and blessed that we have this sweet baby girl in our home, we all just love her to pieces. well here are just a few pictures of our little girl.

















Sun bathing getting rid of jaundice















Colton thinking he is cool holding sister




Her favorite thing to do SLEEP!

4 comments:

Cadi said...

Man! I wish I knew about blogs when my kids were babies! I love these posts- these are things you think you'll never forget...but you will if you dont write it down. Mya and Colton are so darling. Good job Mamma!

Jenna said...

Mya is just gorgeous. I swear that scrunchy face she made today totally looked like Andrew when he gets that confused look on his face bahaha. She looks like him a lot to me, so far. Cute cute family girl!

Sarah said...

She is getting so big so quick!!! What a sweet, beautiful baby... Wish I was there to snuggle her :)... Your little family is the cutest. Love you tons!!!

Stef said...

She is so beautiful, Heather. And what a sweet big brother she has!