Monday, July 27, 2009

8 months

Wow colton is 8 months old. Colton is so much fun right now i love this stage, i am sure it gets even better though. He is doing the army crawl and getting into everything. He will also get on his knees and will move a little bit then fall so we arent to far away from full on crawling. He will also pull himself up on things and thinks that he is the biggest boy.He loves baby food and loves to get it all over him but i am just happy that he enjoys it. He is starting to become daddys sidekick, he wants andrew more and more over mom. But i think it is cute, I know andrew loves it. Colton would rather have me put him to bed than daddy so i guess he still cares about me haha. He loves spitting and getting it all over him and whoever is holding him. He wants whatever we have and will do whatever it takes to get it. He loves diving out of our laps or when we hold him it is kinda scary sometimes he just does it unexpectedly. He is fearless. I am so happy that i get to stay home with him and see him grow. We love you colton and cant wait to see whats next.















Hanging out with cousin londyn
















loves chewing on anything hopefully we get some teeth soon














thinking he is the coolest boy ever





Crawling

He loves his highchair





Loves his puppies





andrew loves to put these on him i think it will be a monthly tradition








Cutest boy ever

4 comments:

Stef said...

He is pretty cute, Heather. I didn't realize he was so close in age with my baby. Brigham just turned 6 months. So he isn't that far behind. Love those "first" with our firsts. Cherish them!

Lyndsay Winters said...

He really does just get cuter every day! He'll be walking and talking before you know it!

Sarah said...

He is such a stud.. My fav pic is the headband one... SO CUTE! It was so good hanging out for a little this weekend... He is my favorite little boy- and I am pretty sure we are getting to be good friends!

Jenna said...

fun background, I almost used that one :) Colton is a cutie for sure!!! sorry the other day when you were trying to chat with me on FB, I will answer your question you asked me. The answer is yes, that person was trying to chat with me :) hehehe.