Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Easter (late i know)

Easter was so much fun. We first colored easter eggs on friday night, all colton wanted to do was eat them hench the picture below. He managed to grab the bowl with blue color in it and spilled it all over him and me so I had a blue shirt and he had blue bum and legs. It was still fun to see him enjoy it even though he didnt know what he was doing. The next morning was andrews family party we had tons and i mean tons of food that was so yummy and then had an easter egg hunt. we had to have it inside cause it was raining, there were tons of eggs and tons of kids. Then andrews brothers brought there airplanes to fly and dropped fruit rollups from them and all the kids went nuts it was fun.
After that it was off to my family party my sister and her family from utah came down and so did my parents. we had an egg hunt at my sisters greenbelt me and colton hunted for eggs even though he didnt eat the candy of course we did. Then we played kickball it was so much fun, at certain points people were slipping and falling huge puddles of water but everyone was a good sport. Then we went back to my sisters house to paint eggs that her husband made out of wood. i painted coltons but it didnt turn out so good but i am sure he didnt mind. Then off to church on sunday colton looked so cute but of course drool all over his vest, he is a slobber king and it just keeps getting worse. I am greatful for easter and what it stands for i love the savior and am truly greatful for what he did for us. I hope that everyone had a great easter.


eating the eggs

Isnt he the cutest bunny look at that face



hunting for eggs



He loved the basket he was trying to grab the eggs
but he is starting to fall over





cutest thing on earth

No comments: