Friday, April 10, 2009

First trip to the zoo (3 different posts below)

On wednesday we took our first trip to the zoo as a family. It was so much fun to be together and have family time. Thanks to aunt lyndsay for inviting us. Colton was looking all over the place we couldnt keep him in his stroller. First he was carried around by daddy in the snuggle thing and then we took turns carrying him, it is hard carrying around a 18lb baby going up and down hills, well i dont recommend it at all. I cant wait to do it next year when he will react to the animals. Here are a few shots from our adventure.















Family photo















Colton and daddy




















Being carried around everwhere is exhausting
















sporting his new hat




















Hangin out on daddy shoulders




















Colton and mommy at the petting zoo

2 comments:

janalee said...

Heather.. colton is so stickin cute!! I cant believe he is 18 lbs.. he is already bigger then my 10 1/2 month old!! How funny.. my poor little shrimp!!:) But I agree the zoo is alot of fun and I think next year will also be even better except for we will probably be tired from chasing them instead of carrying them!!!

Sarah said...

k- He is getting so big... I love his new little hair cut! You guys are the cutest little family.