Monday, March 9, 2009

trip to grammy and papas house


This past weekend we went to my moms house. It was my nephew camerons baptism. it was so nice to get away. We got there friday early evening. Me andrew and my mom went out to eat. by the time we got back my sister mindy got there and we got online and talked to my brother and his family on their web cam who live in china. it was so nice to get to see them since we dont see them very often. then it was off to bed. the next morning we went to see my brothers new house and hungout and ate lunch it was nice, the weather was cold and windy but i loved it. then we went to the baptism, it was really nice my mom and neice sang a song together and made me tear up a little. i dont know why i get so emotional so easy but it just happens oh well. We went home and talked and played games with the kids. on sunday we left really early cause colton was going to sleep so we wanted to get going cause we werent sure what he was going to do. He actually did really good he slept pretty much most of the way both times. later that day we had family pictures with andrews family. it was really nice everyone looked so good. it was a very busy weekend fun but tiring. below are some fun pictures.
















me and andrew






















andrew and colton




















me and colton























colton sitting up on his own

















at the baptism


















colton with great grandma lee
















colton in the exersaucer he loved this thing now i have to get one

1 comment:

Jenna said...

LOVE THAT DANG TONGUE!