Monday, April 11, 2011

She can walk, she can WALK!



Well finally my sweet little princess can WALK! i am so happy that i dont have to carry her everywhere now and her knees wont be so beat up. she will walk and if she falls she will crawl still too but what baby doesnt do that when they first start walking? I went to my moms house this weekend and she all of a sudden decided that she was going to take a risk and start letting go of things and start moving those feet by herself. I could tell she was a little scared but once she started doing it more she was so happy to be moving with the other kids. Colton has been helping her walk too, he will grab her hands when she is standing and will say come on sissy walk with me, and she absolutely loves it when he does that. Also when we were driving back home me and my sister stopped to eat and i was giving mya her food to eat and she said thank you, i looked at my sister and i asked did you hear that she was like yeah she totally said thank you, she is learning new things so fast but i love it! anyways, i KNOW she will be into everything but colton already is so whats one more. cant believe she is walking and getting so big but we love her to pieces. We love you baby girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay... she can not be this big already :(. What a doll Heather! Love her!