Thursday, February 10, 2011

We survived 5 years!

On January 14th me and andrew celebrated our 5 year anniversary. Can you believe we survived, haha. We have Bought our first home, had 2 wonderful cute adorable kids and have 2 crazy dogs. It has been a wild ride so far but I have enjoyed every minute of it. I couldnt have asked for a better husband and father than andrew. He is such a great man and i am so lucky he is mine. We have grown so much closer to each and have learned a lot about one another. I have loved learning new things about andrew throughout the years. We are so happy and could be enjoying life more than we are now. We have been through a lot of ups and downs but it only brought us closer together. I am thankful to heavenly father for bringing this wonderful man into my life. I couldnt imagine life without him. I love you andrew and look forward to many more years together. Here are some pictures of us over the years. Happy Anniversary Andrew!
















One of my favs























Wow look at that fro, haha. love you babe

4 comments:

Cossebooms said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wow, 5 years! That's awesome. And yes you have cute kiddos!

Jenna said...

Glad it was a good one. You two are cute and mushy and it's a good thing to be mushy! Love it. Had fun with ya tonight by the way. Cute pics. I love seeing the old pics.

Sarah said...

I Don't think i would say that you survived.... I would say you enjoyed, loved, laughed often & couldn't live without each other. I love you guys! Aren't you glad we were roomies so you could meet. Congrats on the 5 years. Here is tot 50 more.

Our Family said...

Congrats on your Anniversary too!! 5 years thats so exciting !! Im glad that I found your blog !! Now i can see what your cute family is up to !!