Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yuck rice cereal!

On august 18th we tried our first attempt with rice cereal. She ate it like it was the best thing on earth, she must have been hungry cause everytime i took the spoon away to get more she would freak out. Well we tried it again to see what she would do and boy was it the opposite from the night before. She gagged everytime i put it in her mouth. She even did the body shake thats how bad it was. Me and andrew couldnt help but laugh so hard, it was funny. I hope she will transistion to food easily, colton did so lets keep our fingers crossed. We love this little bundle of joy she is so sweet.
















Happy after we got all the cereal out of her mouth




Just being cute





I dont know about this mom

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I always check to see if you updated even though it doesn't show up on my list haha she is so cute I miss you and your kiddos.