Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!















he's thinking get me out of here.

















getting scared















colton and cousin londyn at winters halloween party




















love him



















He's coming to get you.haha






















My ferocious tiger





Halloween this year was Coltons first halloween! he was the cutest tiger on the block. He even let out a couple of roars at my sister, i was dying laughing. we went to my sisters trunk or treat with tons of my family. He was a stinker at first then we let him walk and he was good. He wasnt to sure what to think with everyone in costumes but still had fun. He got some candy and kindly gave to mom and dad. next year will be a lot more fun cause he will hopefully be into a little more. hope everyone had a good halloween.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Heather, that is exciting news. It is fun to have both! And your little tiger is so cute! I love the picture with the golf ball in his mouth. HILarious!!!